At PROJEM, we recognise that a strong business is only as good as its people! With this in mind, we built our business to focus on providing a happy & healthy working environment for employees. In return, our team proudly work together and along with our effective Integrated Management System, attend to each client’s individual needs, in a professional and strategic manner.
We aim to provide the best possible repair and manufacturing tactics, to achieve optimum results. PROJEM’s breakdown service is not limited to qualified technicians, first class machinists and a fully equipped workshop facility, but also consists of a vast range of portable equipment; allowing our team the ability to come to you. Our pro-active approach reduces plant shut-down time and where possible, eliminates dismantling and transportation costs.
Putting Safety First
PROJEM is committed to constantly providing, maintaining and improving a safe working environment. We are dedicated to the provision of systems, resources and training in order to reach and maintain our goal of zero harm.
Integration Management Systems
Projem has established, documented, implemented and maintains an Integrated Management System and strives to continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & AS/NZS 4801.
The aim of this Integrated Management System is to outline the approach for all operations undertaken by Projem and ensure a concise attitude to the management of health, safety, environmental and quality (HSEQ). It is to be adopted by all stakeholders, including clients, employees, subcontractors, suppliers, consultants and visitors.
The aim of the Integrated Management System is to:
- Maintain incident-free sites.
- Meet the HSEQ requirements of the client.
- Meet the HSEQ requirements of the relevant legislation.
- Provide appropriate trained supervision with sufficient authority to ensure that HSEQ requirements are met.
To achieve this outcome Projem will:
- Understand the HSEQ policies, procedures and site specific requirements of the client.
- Provide a Site Specific Management Plan for each project.
- Induct all relevant stakeholders to the requirements of Projem, to maintain incident-free conditions
Projem is committed to all areas of HSEQ and strives towards the following objectives:
- Comply with all related HSEQ legislative requirements.
- Maintain an incident-free working environment in relation to the health and safety of all stakeholders
- Prevent harmful effects to the environment wherever possible.
- Exceed client expectations through the delivery of incomparable services.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders through integrity, respect and mutual trust.
- Actively encourage and reward employees for hard work and a positive attitude.